Deleting your Dropbox account deletes your entire information from dropbox and unlinks your devices from Dropbox. Whenever you delete your Dropbox account:
- Any computer systems, phones, and pills connected to your account end syncing
- You cannot access your account on dropbox
- You cannot edit files in provided files
- Your files remain in the Dropbox folder on your pc
- Files you shared in provided files continue to be open to folder members
- Your files are deleted from Dropbox servers
Dropbox Basic, Plus, Family, and Pro users
- Check in to dropbox .
- Click your avatar (profile image or initials) into the top corner that is right.
- Click Settings.
- Under General, click Delete account.
We will initiate deletion of the Dropbox files you store on Dropbox after 30 days if you delete your account. In the event that you mark a file in your take into account permanent removal, we shall forever delete it within 60 times when you look at the normal span of operations. It might take a few extra times to finish with regards to the amount of files chosen for removal.
Then your account becomes a Dropbox Basic account if you cancel a Dropbox Plus or Professional subscription or a Dropbox Family plan. After that you can forever delete your bank account.
Essential note: Deleting a Dropbox Basic, Plus, Family, or pro account cannot be undone.
Dropbox Company group admins
In the event that you cancel a Dropbox Business membership, all downline is supposed to be downgraded to Dropbox fundamental accounts. These records will nevertheless be linked through a free group. Associates can select to go out of the united group at any time.
To completely delete group, along side all its user account information and file data, follow these steps:
- Delete all people from your own group.
- Contact Dropbox support to downgrade to a team that is free.
- Keep the team that is free. Continue reading Simple tips to Delete a Dropbox Account. Dropbox Company group admins