NOTICE: DEEP is continuing to transport its mission out and supply solutions while maintaining both people and our workforce safe through the COVID-19 pandemic. View here when it comes to latest updates on DEEP’s reaction to COVID-19. DEEP COVID-19 Reaction
2020 State Park Camping Areas
March 2020: Connecticut State Parks has suspended all brand new camping and cabin reservations for the 2020 period until further notice. Our company is evaluating campground status on a day-to-day foundation. If you have produced booking when it comes to period on or after 5/22/2020, therefore we determine your campground is safe to start, your booking will be honored. In case it is determined that extra closures to your camping period are warranted, you may get https://hookupwebsites.org/interracialcupid-review/ the full reimbursement. Many thanks for the persistence once we strive to protect the security of our visitors and staff.
**Rustic cabin reservations add a processing cost and occupancy income tax.
BLACK ROCK STATE PARK
The Ebony Rock State Park Campground are going to be available for the 2020 period from might 24th through September 1 (day-to-day). Walk-in periods: 10 – May 21, and September 6 – September 30 (daily) april.
- Route 6, Watertown
- 78 wooded and sites that are open. Dumping station, restrooms, showers, fishing, swimming. No animals.
- ALCOHOL PROHIBITED. Please do not bring alcoholic beverages.
- $17/night/campsite for CT residents and also a Processing Fee
- $27/night/campsite for non-CT residents plus a Processing Fee
- $50/night Cabins that is rustic for Resident Processing Fee **
- $60/night Cabins that is rustic for residents plus Processing Fee **
- Campsite Reservations
- Park Workplace (860) 283-8088
- Campground Map:
DEVIL’S HOPYARD STATE PARK
The Devil’s Hopyard Campground will likely to be OPEN when it comes to 2020 period from April 10 through October 11. Continue reading Connecticut Department of Energy and Ecological Protection