(3) voucher publications. What’s needed of paragraph (a) of the part never affect loans that are fixed-rate the servicer:
1. Fixed price. For help with the meaning of “fixed price” for purposes of § ( this is certainly 1026.41(e), see § 1026.18(s)(7 iii which are)( as well as its commentary.
2. Voucher book. A voucher guide is really a booklet supplied to your customer with a full page for every payment period during a group duration of the time (frequently addressing a year). These pages are made to be torn down and gone back towards the servicer with a fee for each payment period. Extra information in regards to the loan is generally included on or within the front or cover that is back or on filler pages into the coupon guide.
3. Information location. The data needed by paragraph ( ag ag ag ag e)(3 ii that are)( will not need to be supplied for each voucher, but should always be supplied someplace within the voucher guide. Such information could possibly be found, e.g., on or in the front or cover that is back or on filler pages within the voucher guide.
4. Outstanding major stability. Paragraph ( ag ag e)(3)(ii)(A) calls for the information placed in paragraph (d)(7) become contained in the voucher guide. Paragraph (d)(7)(i) calls for the disclosure of this outstanding major stability. In the event that servicer makes usage of a voucher guide therefore the exemption in § 1026.41(e)(3), the servicer need just disclose the key stability at the start of the period of time included in the voucher guide.
(i) offers the customer having a voucher guide which includes for each coupon the info placed in paragraph (d)(1) for this part;
(ii) gives the customer having a voucher guide which includes anywhere when you look at the voucher guide: